Experiment so you can get to revenue, faster
Not just clicks and impressions.
How Metadata works
B2B marketers scale their paid campaigns to revenue faster with Metadata.
See it for yourself
What you can do with Metadata
Match business profiles to personal emails so you can reach your best-fit audience across your ad channels. Increase your match rates by as much as 9x on Facebook and 7.5x on LinkedIn.
- Find your target accounts and actual buyers on Facebook
- Use the same data sources and targeting criteria
- Target both companies and people with your campaigns
Use the same tool to launch all of your paid campaigns. Save serious time by automating how you launch campaigns in each ad channel.
- Forget about having to log into multiple tools
- Select all of your campaign assets from a single library
- Focus more on strategy, targeting, and creative
- Test new audiences, messaging, creative, and content offers
- Push your campaign experiments directly to your ad channels
- Find out what your audience actually wants
Shorten your forms and drive more conversions. Enrich new leads from your campaigns with verified business data, automatically.
- Enrich your new leads with up to 20 business attributes
- Forget about stitching multiple data sources together
- Remove friction from your lead forms
Don’t waste money on underperforming campaigns. Be ruthlessly efficient and let the platform reallocate your budget based on what drives pipeline.
- Customize your metrics, outcomes, and attribution
- Let AI optimize your campaigns using your funnel data
- Know where to spend your demand generation budget
So what does this mean for you?
Increase the capacity of your team
Use the Metadata platform to launch and manage your paid campaigns so you can get more out of your Marketing team, without bringing on an agency or hiring anyone.
Use a single tool to run your paid campaigns
From logging into different ad channels to keeping up with UI changes to dealing with confusing workflows - now you can do it all from a single tool.
Spend more time on the big things
Automate the repeatable and time-consuming parts of launching paid campaigns so you can focus more of your time on strategy, targeting, and creative.
Director, Growth Marketing, Gremlin
"Metadata has reduced the overhead of managing paid programs in both Facebook and LinkedIn simultaneously. We've also been able to report against our account-based marketing initiatives in a way that resonates with marketing and sales leadership."
Get more hours back in your day
Connect Metadata with your ad channels, marketing automation platform, and Salesforce so you can use a single tool to run your paid campaigns