In our sixth episode, Gil Allouche talks category creation with three B2B pioneers who changed the game when it comes to customer success, inbound marketing, and journey orchestration. Panelists for this episode include:
- Nick Mehta, CEO of Gainsight and the primary creator behind the customer success management software category.
- Mike Volpe, CEO of Lola.com and CMO of Hubspot from 2007 to 2015, who was responsible for bringing the term “inbound marketing” into the mainstream.
- Michel Feaster, CEO of Usermind and instrumental in creating the Journey Orchestration category.
Or watch the video
You’ll walk away from this episode with an understanding of:
- What to do when the market finally starts converging to validate your product.
- Why sincerity and vulnerability are some of your most powerful tools as an evangelist.
- How Gainsight’s early investment in CS leaders shaped how tech companies approach customer relationships today.