In our ninth episode, Gil Allouche talks about startup building and category creation with two experienced B2B operators who made huge impacts on the cloud communication and product/feature management categories.
Panelists for this episode include:
- Dan O’Connell, CRO of Dialpad and influencer of the Conversational Intelligence category
- Keith Messick, SVP of Marketing at LaunchDarkly and influential in the Feature Management Platform category
Or watch the video
You’ll walk away from this episode with great insights around:
- Why it’s a bigger risk to not swing for the fences than it is to even work at a startup, which is risky to begin with
- When, why, and how to ignore advice from your VC
- How even the most mundane estimates in a forecasting model can throw you completely off
Dan recounts one of his biggest missed opportunities when it came to owning a movement before everyone started working from home: #workfromanywhere.