BigID turned to Metadata to help them scale their marketing efforts because Metadata’s platform integrated with workflows from their existing tech stack, allowed them to experiment at scale, and had a proven track record of helping B2B companies build pipeline and generate high quality, actionable sales leads.
As part of their initial Metadata launch, BigID focused on LinkedIn ads for two reasons:
- They knew they could trust LinkedIn’s targeting capabilities
- They wanted to use LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms to increase conversions
They used their target account list and created three initial campaigns, one for each of their three primary audiences.
Thanks to their strong content team, BigID was able to consistently experiment with new types of content for each audience.
They decided to test content they would typically only promote to one of the audiences against their two other audiences and were very surprised by the results.
The campaigns performed really well. As in some of their best performing campaigns from last year.
Without Metadata, BigID would have never thought to test this content out against their two other audiences.
Now it was easier to run experiments without having to manually set up each campaign in LinkedIn, saving them serious time.
Using Metadata with LinkedIn’s Lead Gen Forms was also a game-changer for the Marketing team at BigID.
This allowed them to:
- Increase conversions from LinkedIn
- Match personal to business email addresses
- Use their existing workflows in Hubspot and Salesforce
- Send fully enriched leads over to their Sales team