In our second episode, Gil has an enlightening discussion with two more successful CEOs who each were instrumental in creating massive software categories: Customer Data Platform (CDP) and Revenue Acceleration!
Panelists for this episode include:
- Ilya Volodarsky – President of Segment and instrumental in creating the CDP category
- Nicolas Vandenberghe – CEO of Chili Piper and orchestrator of the Revenue Acceleration Platform category
Or watch the video
You’ll walk away from this episode learning…
- How the original idea for Segment was in the education-tech space
- Why Chili Piper thought their category name should be Buyer Enablement, and
- How to infuse real humanity into your business while staying focused on growth.
You can also play “six degrees of separation from Guillaume Cabane” to see how he’s a common thread in all of these stories!