Episode 1 (October 14, 2020)
Gil has an intimate discussion with three successful CEOs who each were instrumental in creating massive software categories: Marketing Automation, CPQ / Cash-to-Quote, and Sales Engagement! Panelists for this episode include:
- Godard Abel – Founder of G2, and creator of “CPQ” and “Cash to Quote” categories”
- Mark Organ – Founder of Eloqua, and creator of the “Marketing Automation” category
- Manuel Medina – Founder of Outreach.io and creator of the “Sales Engagement” category
You’ll walk away from this episode knowing…
- Why your customers are actually the ones who define your category
- Why you need to be different in every way possible, and…
- Why strong competition is one of your best assets
BONUS – you’ll also learn about Manny’s first meeting with a major analyst firm, Godard’s run-in with the law, and Mark’s first run at entrepreneurship!
Read the transcript.